Please see the 3 job profiles listed below - contact us by Email: email@example.com with Subject careers
1. Job scope
1. Purchase -
1. Find quality vendors
1. for procuring materials at right specification for further
2. who can help us fabricate, machine and weld as well as paint/ finish
3. for giving us alremady made components
4. Negotiate pricing with them and proper billing with way of working
2. Maintain inventory in the workshop
1. of tools, materials and machined components
2. Keep inventory tracked and ordered always to minimise down time in builds
3. Coordinate with product manager
1. in planning of a custom build on desired work to be done
2. Work hand in hand to nail down specifications of the work
3. supply the required component or job work it in time and right cost
1. Take proactive measures to improve quality of outside work while reduce cost and time from order to delivery.
2. Work to set up quality controls - when ordering/ giving or receiving materials/ components
5. KPI- quality right first time at right price and on budget
6. Key requirement- must be excellent negotiator, ability to work in team, under stress with excellent attention to detail, deliver results in start up enviroment.
2. Project manager
1. Own the
1. Custom Build ( of component or entire project) end to end from receipt of an order to final delivery to the client.
2. Own the quality, cost and time of the project to ensure it meets the set parameters
3. Drive the project while coordinating with other team members.
1. specifications from designer, if required contributing to specifications before they are agreed with a client.
2. What key tasks are to be undertaken
3. Planning & fabrication
1. Identifying key jobs to be done in a build and pro-actively planning for issues
2. Plan in detail how the entire project would be done, which job assigned to whom and at what time
3. Coordinating with other team members i.e purchase and in house/ outsourced staff to get work done.
4. Assemble, weld, help in fabricating the entire project from ground up.
1. Quality monitoring at each level of build from intial specifications to ordering of components to assembley and testing of the finished product while adhering to cost, quality and time of the build set out.
2. All such activities which will ultimately deliver superior quality on the custom build
5. KPI- Customer delight with no feedback on quality issues delivered on time and on budget
6. Key requirement- Attention to detail, hands on knowledge of automotives, ability to lead/ work in team to deliver results while helping set up systems/ processes
3. Marketing & sales
1. Sales targets for the firm at the right price point
2. Solid marketing plan to drive sales at agreed budget
3. Customer feedback into the organisation on an ongoing basis to improve customer deliver
2. Assist in marketing activities to drive sales
1. Online , on social media and through direct marketing
2. Represent the firm at events along with other team members
3. By driving PR, Wom to ensure the firm is always in news
3. Help in identifying & closing deals with
1. Potential partners in retail
2. Potential partners in marketing activities
4. KPI- Sales, on budget for marketing
5. Requirement- flair for people skills, must like to sell, must know marketing and be willing to work hard